Web Hosting & Support
Cassia Digital Agency is passionate about ensuring your website functions well, has a great user experience and is safe from security threats. Keeping your website up to date with changing technology, software and search algorithms can really impact the online presence of your business. We make sure you are not left behind because of an underperforming website. As a business owner, we understand that your focus is on running your business, not website maintenance. However, without regular maintenance, your website is left exposed to security threats, vulnerabilities, and potential loss of revenue. Our 10point Web Care package will give you peace of mind so that you can focus upon your core business and leave the stress to us.
Why Do I Need
Web Hosting Services?
If you have a business website, you need web hosting services. Web hosting is the process of storing your website’s files on a server so that your website content can be viewed by visitors to the website anywhere in the world. Simply put, without web hosting, your website does not exist.
Just like any business asset, your website needs regular maintenance and updates to ensure that it is working at its optimal best. Furthermore, in today’s environment, it is essential to keep your website secure and updated with the latest security patches.
You can host a website yourself, but it requires extensive technical skills. Self-hosting entails setting up and configuring a web server from scratch, including the equipment, infrastructure, hardware, and software. Furthermore, you will also have to handle all the ongoing maintenance.
Outsourcing your web hosting ensures that your website performs optimally and with better security protocols. In addition, it simplifies the many complex aspects of hosting a website – from software installation to technical support.
With numerous web hosting options available, it can be challenging to determine which one is best for your website needs. The three most common types are:
- Shared Hosting think of it as renting a workstation in a co-working office. You have access to all the modern features of an office you need, but you share the environment with people from other companies and have limitations on any changes you want to make to the environment. Shared Hosting is a great option for launching a small website with minimal content.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are like renting an office in a business center. In a VPS environment, you are isolated from the other businesses, so whilst you benefit from their proximity for the neighborhood infrastructure, you have a lot more opportunity to customize your space and are protected from issues in a neighboring site. A VPS is the best option for small and medium-sized businesses. It provides a value-for-money access to high performance, without dedicated infrastructure.
- A dedicated server is comparable to using an entire office building. You have total control over the space, but it requires a lot of investment upfront and significant ongoing maintenance. A dedicated server is best suited for websites that have a large amount of data and that need very high reliability and performance.
Web Care Services
Cassia Digital Agency offers WebCare Packages to suit your specific business needs. We will explain the essential components you must have as well as provide additional elements that are best practices and provide peace of mind and surety that your website will be accessible by your customers.
We have undertaken extensive research and selected a trusted and reliable global hosting provider and established Virtual Private Server (VPS) environments so that our clients can benefit from a more secure and reliable platform for their websites.
As standard, we automatically back-up your website daily, so it can be restored if ever attacked or damaged.
Cassia Digital Agency’s WebCare Package provides you the peace of mind that all you need to host, manage and maintain your websites is automatically taken care of. Our web hosting and support includes:
- Fast & Reliable Hosting
- Website Backups to Remote Storage
- Software Updates
- Security Monitoring & Alert Management
- Malware & firewall scanning
- Technical support
- Performance & Activity Reporting
- Personalised Contact
Contact Us Now For A Free Assessment
Don’t put off for tomorrow what you can do today!